About the RapidPrint ARC-E time and date stamp:
The RapidPrint ARC-E is the same as the RapidPrint AR-E model with the addition of an analog clock face in front. They print anywhere across the top or bottom of a document (prints horizontal to the inserted edge of the document). Whenever you need a printed record of time and date, a RapidPrint automatic time stamp can do the job. Simply insert the form, document or letter for an instantaneous time-date imprint. Another popular RapidPrint model is the RapidPrint ARL-E (Digital Clock Face) and the RapidPrint AR-E (No Clock Face).
RapidPrint ARC-E Time Stamp Applications:
- Mail Room - verify receipt of incoming mail
- Banks - stamp deposit slips to verify deposits or stamp vault-entry documents
- Restaurants - stamp guest checks to measure meal preperation time
- Procurement Offices - stamp incoming bid documents to verify pre-deadline receipt
- Hospitals - stamp lab documents to verify completed test procedures
- Tax Office - stamp customer receipts to verify paid tax
- Stock Broker - fulfill legal requirements to record time and date on buy/sell documents
RapidPrint ARC-E Time Stamp Outstanding Features:
- A RapidPrint ARC-E time stamp is easy to use. Just insert the document and it is instantly printed with the time and date.
- A RapidPrint ARC-E time stamp is also very fast allowing hundreds of documents to be stamped within a short period of time.
- Unlike handwritten records, the printed record is accurate and easy to read.
- Electronic circuitry in the ARC-E assures dependable service, simplified maintenance, consistently clear imprints.
- Durable brass typewheels provide superior imprints.
- Rugged metal housing, stainless steel paper plate and sturdy case lock discourage tampering.
- UL approved.