NC-1200 equipped with CIS sensor for serial number recording, by direct print out or outputting data to PC, it is the ideal device for cash flow monitoring. Serial printing function is now available for USD/EUR/RMB.
Due to the improvement of digital printing technology, no equipment on earth guarantees 100% accuracy for discriminating genuine and counterfeit banknotes. There are regulations for some countries to enforce every cash handling place to record and print the serial numbers of banknotes. Recording serial numbers of banknotes is the only way to trace the cash flow to prevent money laundries. However, it is a time consuming job if people have to record the numbers manually.
Besides accurate banknote counting device NC1100, Masterwork Automodules introduces the new model NC1200 for recording the serial number of banknotes. The main purpose to design this product is to provide customers a cost effective device. NC1200´s processing speed is around 250 notes per minute and no orientation feeding limits for US dollars. This model has similar efficiency with the larger equipments like 2 pocket machines but only costs 50% less. Due to its compact size and easy to install, we believe NC1200 is the best solution for serial number printing in the world.
• Portable -- Foldable, light weight and can equipped with rechargeable battery*.
• Fast -- Auto feeding, at least 250notes/min (280notes/min at USD size).
• Accurate -- Can discriminate value and detect very good quality counterfeits.
• Convenient – Non-directive detection with 4 operation modes: Mix / Sort / Face / Orientation; Adjustable strap stops batch counting, and Add function for cumulative counting when desired.
• User friendly -- Full function backlit large LCD display, graphic base user interface, ergonomic keypad, hopper and stacker.
• Efficient -- Users are able to print the counting result instantly via direct printer connection, or output to PC through USB connection. Full function large LED remote display*, for customers to observe and confirm counting synchronously, speed up your teller line.
• Easy maintenance -- Easy opening bill path, for better maintenance and jam removing; Online upgrade system, USB programming socket and easy-to-use program, provides debugging and upgrading in just a minute.
• Great quality -- Whole equipment designed and produced in Taiwan, sensors from Japan and US, all components lead-free and meeting ROHS standard.
Feed-out Method Roller Friction Type
Display LCD Display with Backlight
Counting Speed At least 250 Notes Per Minute
Hopper Capacity Approx 80 New Notes, (At least 100 Notes with extension hopper.*)
Stacker Capacity Approx 150 New Notes
Max Note Size 185 x 82 x 0.5 (mm)
Counterfeit Detection Magnetic, Infrared Pattern, Ultraviolet, and Color.
Bill Insert Direction In All Direction, Face or Un-faced
Counting Mode Count, Mix, Sort, Face, Orientation
Available Currencies USD, EUR, JPY, HKD, CNY, TWD, GBP, ZAR, TRY, IRR, MXN, CRC, NIO, PEN, COP, SEK, PLN, DKK, and other specified currencies
Max Currencies 12, With USD and Euro Serial Reading Function.
External Ports Printer Interface
PC Connection Interface (USB)
Remote Display Interface
Power Requirement Switching Power Supply AC90~240V 50／60Hz.
MA Li-ion battery pack DC7.2V 2200mA.
Power Consumption Approx. 15W
Ambient Conditions Temperature 0° ~ 40° C
Humidity 20% ~ 90% RH.
Dimensions Folded – 240 x 138 x 67 (mm),
Expanded – 428 x 138 x 110 (mm), (L x W x H)
Net Weight 1.1Kg without Battery Pack
1.2Kg with Battery Pack
Options Remote Display
MA Battery Pack
Approvals CE / FCC / ROHS